AUTEL MaxiCOM Ultra-Lite 2022 ECU Programming & Coding, Automotive Professional Diagnostic Scanner Tool
The Autel Maxisys Ultra-Lite diagnostic tablet is designed to maximize technician intelligence.
It features a 12.9-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), 256GB of built-in memory, all powers the new split-screen multi-app navigation to provide diagnostic advice and test components to confirm repairs.
Most Advanced Repair Tips and Support Functions Supported by Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite
1. Module Topology: It can display all modules in your car and connect each with one line. From it, you can know which module has problems and you can press that module, the device will show its dtcs, and input it.
2. Repair Assistant: The repair assistant software displays a list of recommended tests, completion status and priority to be undertaken. The higher the priority, the sooner the components should be tested.
3. Guided Features: A built-in troubleshooting process organized into operating steps that guides the user to resolve maintenance issues.
4. Accurate recommendation: Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
5. Relevant Cases: The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and the defect. These repair cases provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing.
6. TSB: See official statements passed by car manufacturers regarding common problems, including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates, and recall policies. Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, and Kia.
7. DTC Analysis: DTC analysis describes possible causes and solutions for vehicle faults. Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, and Mercedes.
Topology Module Breakthrough Mapping:
Single Page Color Coded Module Status Mapping
Autel Ultra-Lite automotive scanner can generate a topology map that intuitively shows all module diagnostic results (DTCs status and numbers) in different colours and let you know the structure of communication between modules. This function provides technicians with great convenience in locating faults and causing them! Advanced ECU Programming and Coding – Maximum of your car
Autel Ultra-Lite automotive scan tool with ECU programming or ECU remapping function that allows mechanics and technicians to quickly and efficiently reprogram the ECU to customer or garage specifications, customize car settings and replace software/ existing firmware in the ECU to improve overall vehicle performance.
ECU Online Programming: for Benz/BMW only
ECU Offline Programming: for Ford, Mazda, Jaguar, Vauxhall, and Opel only
ECU Coding + Adjustments: With the enhanced ECU Coding function, the Ultra-lite diagnostic tool allows you to refresh hidden features, customize OE settings, and improve vehicle performance, fuel efficiency, and reduce loss of power.
ECU Coding: Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, VW, Nissan, Nissan-GTR, Infiniti, Hyundai
Hidden Function Renewal: for BMW, VW, Audi, Skoda
Advanced ECU Programming ECU Coding:
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra-Lite comes with BMW Ethernet Cable J2534 ECU Programming Device (for F series coding programming), which is able to replace existing software/firmware in Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new Benz/ BMW ECU and troubleshoot software-controlled drivability and emission issues, update vehicle computer software to latest version.
Note: ECU programming only for BMW/ Mercedes Benz vehicles
Intelligent diagnosis of all systems:
Intelligent Diagnosis is a specific fault code analysis function, with which you can access the most comprehensive and up-to-date code specific data, DTC analysis, repair assistance, repair advice and relevant repair cases. It was drawn from real-world shop repair orders and records and with input from experienced industry professionals. It can scan all system diagnostics on all available systems including but not limited to Engine, TPMS, Transmission, EPB, CGM, SRS, A/C, BMS and so on.
Bi-directional and active test:
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra-Lite supports bidirectional or active testing on systems and subsystems, components, etc. For example, it can be bi-directional on ABS to test its sensitivity and function, on the motor pumps to test system integrity, on fuel pumps, wipers, lights, windows, doors, sunroof and so on to test its functionality.
Special Service Functions:
It is impossible to do regular and routine maintenance on a modern car without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an automatic scanner. That’s why Autel engineers are working on it and making it as user-friendly as possible in new Autel Maxisys Ultra-Lite. Now you can easily do functions like:
Oil Reset / EPB / SAS / DPF / Brake Bleed / TPMS / BMS / Seat Calibration / Airbag Reset / A/F Reset / Gearbox Reset /suspend reset
● Operation System: Android 7.0
● Processor: Samsung Octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
● Memory: 4GB RAM and 256GB Built-in Memory
● Display: 12.9 inch TFT -LCD with 2732×2048 resolution and capacitive touch screen
● Connectivity: • WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO),BT v.2.1 + EDR, GPS
● USB 2.0 (two USB Type A hosts, one mini USB device),HDMI 2.0, SD card (support up to 256GB)
● Camera: rear: 16 megapixels, Autofocus with a flashlight, front: 5 megapixels
● Sensors: gravity accelerometer, ambient light sensor (ALS)
● Audio Input/Output: Microphone, dual speakers, 3 bands 3.5mm stereo/standard headphone jack
● Power and battery: 18000mAh 3.8V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with temperature between 0°C and 45°C
● Input voltage: 12V/3A adapter
● Working temperature. : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
● Storage temperature. temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
● Dimensions (W x H x D): 366.5mm (14.43″) x 280.9mm (11.06″) x 34mm (1.34″)
● Weight: 2.18kg (4.81 lb )
● Protocols: DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20) ,
TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler science), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS),
Ford ubip, Nissan DDL UART with clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
1x MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Main Unit
1x MaxiFlash VCI
1x Docking Station
1x Main Cable V2.0
1x USB 2.0 Cable V2
1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
1x Auxiliary Power Socket Adapter
2x Spare Fuse 6x30mm
1x Clamp Cable
1x USB to endernet adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
1x Packing List
1x Soft Cloth
1x Carrying Case 650x185x430mm