FOXWELL NT809BT OBD2 Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Tool All System Bi-Directional Test 30+ Reset Code Reader OBD2 Scanner
NT809BT is a newly developed diagnostic scanner with Wireless VCI Foxlink I. It inherits the same Foxwell advantages in car fault diagnostic tech, such as multi-manufacturer coverage, service functions and accurate test data, making it the perfect tool for busy garages or workshops that need the latest technology at unbeatable value.
FOXWELL NT809BT is your best Choice!
- 2023 MOST Worth Buying Top-Level Diagnostic Scanner from Foxwell NT809BT Car Scanner equipped with a Bluetooth VCI Dongle to enable wireless diagnosis ✔Functional Bi-Directional Control ✔30+ Services saving ton of maintenance cost ✔Full Systems Diagnostic to point out your problems soon ✔Powerful Compatibility, Cover 108+Brands Cars, Support CAN-FD/CAN/KWP/DOIP Protocol, FCA Autoauth.
- Foxwell’s Most Affordable Tablet Auto Scanner
- NT809BT Car Diagnostic Scanner for All Cars equipped with high-performance Android 9.0 System, bright 7″ all touchscreen and Intuitive interface
- One-click WiFi Update
- 3-Year Free Update
- Built-in browser
- No-IP Restriction Auto VIN&Scan
- Active Test is capable of sending and receiving information to and from your car’s different components, which helps you to pull the data needed to see what’s wrong and command it to perform particular tests, like lock/unlock a single door, roll a single window, turn off/on light. Note: Not universal for all vehicles. & Available tests vary depending on the make, year, and model.
30+ FULL RESET FUNCTIONS, SAVE COSTS Auto Scanner Diagnostic Code Scanner with almost all daily maintenance services that necessary advanced functions for modern vehicles to meet the market trends and needs. Help you solve all kinds of complex maintenance problems easily.
ALL SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS COVERAGE 10000+ VEHICLES Code Reader Scan Tools supported make a dealer-level and comprehensive diagnosis for all electronics control modules of your cars, which can active test, read/clear codes, view 4-in-1 live data of in-text & graph, ECU information, freeze frame data, to make your easily know the car situation and check the problems.
4-in-1 view live data and parameters of multiple sensors in text, graph & analogue.
Support remote assistance help and data recording/playback, widely support multi-languages and transfer the health report via E-mail/ Bluetooth/Printer.
30+ Maintenances Reset and Most Commonly Used Functions.
1. Oil Light Reset – This allows you to reset the service lamps for a new engine oil life system calculation once the oil is added. The service indicator system is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle is due for a service.
2. ABS Bleeding – Air will enter the brake system after replacing components such as callipers and wheel cylinders. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes to keep a firm brake pedal. Note: This function only supports vehicles that can do AUTO bleeding.
3. Battery Matching – This lets you to have the new battery validated after replacement, clear faults from the dashboard and display the current battery details of the vehicle.
4. DPF Regeneration – Only for diesel 12V vehicles. Let you perform the forced regen cleaning to clear the blockage by continuously burning the particulates captured in the D-P-F filter. When a regeneration cycle is completed, the D-P-F light automatically goes off.
5. SAS Match – Perform the Steering Angle Sensor calibration to keep the car running straight. On successfully calibrating the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
6. Injector Coding – Write the new injector code into the car system for the correct cylinder injection quantity. -For gasoline or diesel 12V vehicles.
7. EPB Reset – Help replace and reset the brake pad. This function is required to maintain the electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
8. TPS – When the motion range is unknown, the ECU has no idea where to set the throttle. The ECU must know the full range of motion of the throttle in order for it to control the engine properly. Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA).
9. Replace Airbag ECU Module- Note: It will not support the airbag crash data cleaning. It helps to match the new airbag information with the ECU and let it know the fault has been repaired.
10. A/F Reset – This is utility allows for the learnt Air Fuel Ration (AFR) to be re-initialized. The Air/Fuel ratio (A/F) is the mixture ratio or percentage of air and fuel delivered to the engine by the fuel system. A/F adaptation to meet the ideal air-fuel ratio of different fuel ensure the engine’s best performance.
More functions: Seat Match/ Language Change/ TPMS Reset/ E-G-R Adaption/ Headlamp Reset/ Cluster/ Clutch Adaptation/ CVT/ EVAP Test/ Gear Learn/ ODS & OPDS/ Oxygen Sensor Test/ Prime Fuel Pump/ TCM Oil/ Transmission Adaptation/ T-U-R-B-O/ Windows-door etc.
LIVE DATA: view live data and parameters of multiple sensors in text, graph & analogue so you can monitor the working conditions of electronic components in real time to facilitate troubleshooting.
AUTO VIN: automatically identify your vehicle’s make, model, and year information with one click
ECU INFORMATION: View the specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications.
BATTERY VOLTAGE MONITOR: Graphing the real-time battery voltage will be easier and more intuitive for the real-time monitors to check if the battery is in good condition.
33ft/10m Wireless Diagnosis With Foxwell’s new Bluetooth VCI, you can perform vehicle OE-Level all systems diagnosis and services remotely without only needing to be in the limited car space with the short cable.
Complete OBD2 Functions
●Read and Clear the fault codes, turn off the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
●Displays Freeze Frame data
●Displays Oxygen Sensor test results
●Display I/M readiness status. (Non-continuously Monitored Systems test )
●Show Live Data in graphs such as engine RPM, temperatures, ignition advance, speed & etc.
●Request On-Board Monitoring test results for specific monitored systems
●Built-in DTC lookup library with cause analysis
●Request Vehicle Information
●Checking system status & DTC Lookup
●Component test& Modules present
The device can only install 2 languages; one is English, and you can choose from the following :
Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, German, Russian, Hungarian, Greek
1. Screen: 7″diagonal, daylight readable color LCD Screen； 1024*600pixel
2. Operating system: Android 9.0
3. Communication interface: WiFi
4. Connection: Bluetooth-Compatible
5. Built-in battery: 4000mAh
6. Memory+SSD Hard Drive: 1G+32G
Foxwell NT809BT Package List:
1 X NT809BT Main Unit
1 X Bluetooth VCI
1 X USB TYPE C Cable
1 X Quick Start Guide
1 X User’s Guide
1 X Warranty Card