LOKI – A MULTI-FUNCTION DEVICE FOR DIAGNOSTICS OF TESLA VEHICLES
LOKI – DIAGNOSTICS OF TESLA VEHICLES has all the service functions necessary for the repair and maintenance of the following Tesla models: Model S, Model X, and Model 3.
Performance capabilities of the multi-function device for Tesla diagnostics
- Applicable for all Tesla models.
- Navigation installation and setting.
- Firmware updates.
- Complete reconfiguration of Model S/X Tegra.
- Complete reconfiguration of Model S/X Intel.
- Partial reconfiguration of Model 3.
- Reading and decoding of alert codes.
- Erasing of service alert codes.
- DTC reading from different ECUs and their subsequent decoding
- DTC clearing from different ECU.
- Reading of identifications from ECUs.
- Reading of a pre-set PIN code with subsequent deactivation of Valet Mode.
- Reading of a pre-set PIN code with subsequent deactivation of PIN to drive
- Activation of Factory/Diagnostic/Developer Mode.
- Cooling system draining and air purging.
- Switching of vehicle systems to service mode.
- ECUs reprogramming and VIN learning.
- ECUs setting, adaptation, and calibration (radar sensor, door handles, charger port door, etc.)
- Key Fob pairing to Model S.
- Removing of special alert codes from BMS.
- Module LOKI.
- Cable LC001-CS – Cable CAN for Tesla Model S.
- Cable LC002-LS – Cable LAN for Tesla Model S/X.
- Cable LC003-CX – Cable CAN for Tesla Model SR, Model X.
- Cable LC004-L3 – Cable LAN for Tesla Model 3.
The manufacturer: MSG Equipment