MSG MS002 COM – TEST BENCH FOR STARTERS AND ALTERNATORS
MSG MS002 COM is a multifunctional test bench intended for quick and quality diagnostics of automotive starters, alternators and voltage regulators without applying any additional devices.
MSG MS002 COM enables to evaluate the technical condition of alternators and starters in cars and trucks, detect a possible cause of failure, as well as to run post-maintenance checks.
MS002 COM is used to diagnose:
- starters with a power of up to 6kW (at idle)
- all types of the latest voltage regulators (dismounted from the alternator) with the error indication in COM protocols.
Special features of MS002 COM test bench:
- simple and easy operation;
- quick and accurate measurement of operational parameters of the car units;
- no additional fixing devices are needed for mounting the unit and its drive on the test bench;
- possibility to test all types of the latest voltage regulators;
- smooth adjustment of the alternator speed and load current;
- built-in short circuit protection of the test bench electronic components against damage in case of incorrect connection;
- membrane keypad of the control panel to make the test bench regular maintenance easier;
- color 4.3″ display;
- modern design.
The manufacturer: MSG Equipment