MSG MS004 COM – TEST BENCH FOR ALTERNATORS AND STARTERS
MSG MS004 COM – TEST BENCH enables to evaluate the technical condition of the alternator under the admissible load (12V – up to 100A, 24V – up to 50A), 12V/24V starters with a power of up to 4 kW, as well as of all types of the latest voltage regulators. The parameters of the test bench make it possible to detect 99% of all possible alternator failures. It is possible as well to perform a post-maintenance checkout test of the electrical unit.
Special features of MS004 COM:
- small size;
- simple and easy operation;
- quick and accurate measuring of operational parameters of automotive electrical units;
- no additional fixing devices are needed for mounting the unit and its drive on the test bench;
- possibility to diagnose all types of modern voltage regulators;
- built-in short circuit protection of the test bench electronic components against damage in case of incorrect connection;
- possibility of smooth adjustment of the alternator speed and load current;
- a membrane keypad of the control panel facilitates the test bench regular maintenance;
- color 4.3” display;
- modern design.
The manufacturer: MSG Equipment