MSG MS014 – TESTER FOR STATOR WINDINGS AND RECTIFIERS
MSG MS014 Tester is an indispensable helper in diagnosing the alternator components: stators and rectifiers. It detects the following faults:
- phase to the magnetic core fault;
- open phase and short circuit of one or several windings;
- stator winding inter-turn fault;
- rectifier breakdown and diode open circuit fault.
- possibility to check stator windings connected through “delta” or “star” diagram;
- automatic identification of phase winding connections;
- easy operation of the tester due to the user-friendly interface and touch screen;
- tester small size.
Repairing an alternator, you might as well need Tester MS012 COM to assess the voltage regulator performance.