MSG MS021 – TESTER FOR DIODES & RЕCTIFIERS
MSG MS021 Tester is intended to test the performance of diode bridges in automotive alternators as well as of diodes separately.
The device detects
- open circuit;
- degradation of the diode (loss of its nominal characteristics);
- quality of contact between the diode and the conductive busbars;
- type and characteristics of the avalanche diode, which allows selecting the necessary diode to replace the failed one.
- the diode is tested with an alternate current under simulated real operational conditions to ensure its proper health assessment;
- the device tests rectifiers and diodes of all types;
- convenience and ease of use;
- use of the device does not require the operator to have any special knowledge about the parameters and characteristics of the diodes;
- color indication to notify about fault detection;
- the device is equipped with a special system for testing diagnostic cables;
- compact size.