MSG MS111 – TEST BENCH FOR COMPRESSORS OF VEHICLE AIR CONDITIONERS
MSG MS111 Test Bench is used for diagnostics of the piston, axial piston, rotor, and scroll compressors of vehicle climate systems on R134a or R1234yf.
The Test Bench performs the following operations:
- diagnostics of all types of 12/24V compressors of belt-driven vehicle air conditioners in both automatic and manual modes;
- check of electromagnetic clutches and control valves for short circuit, open circuit, and the presence of a diode both in assembly with a compressor and separately from it;
- Post-maintenance run of compressors;
- Pre-sale checks of new compressors-analogues;
- Test report generation and printout (any external printer can be used).
- diagnostics of all compressor types of belt-driven vehicle air conditioners with the rated voltage of 12/24V;
- operation of the bench on either R134а or R1234yf refrigerants;
- two diagnostic modes: automatic and manual;
- diagnostics of electromagnetic valve and clutch separately from a compressor;
- post-maintenance run of compressors;
- pre-sale test of new compressors-analogues;
- the user-friendly and intuitive menu displayed on a 10.4” touch screen to control the bench function and diagnostic procedure;
- free automatic firmware update;
- diagnostic results save and printout option;
- a number of protections against the Test Bench breakdown through improper operation.
The manufacturer: MSG Equipment