MSG MS561 – CONTROLLER FOR EPS UNITS
MSG MS561 Controller for eps units supplies power to a tested unit and provides special program codes necessary for its launch. Due to this, it is possible to diagnose a unit dismantled from a car. The Controller can diagnose the units disconnected from the vehicle electric system directly in a car. Special diagnostic cables serve for the connection of the unit to the Controller.
MS561 is equipped with the OBD II connector for an external diagnostic device to perform the following:
- detect and eliminate errors;
- take readings realtime;
- receive information stored in the control unit;
- update software;
- calibrate sensors;
Auxiliary equipment to add functionality
- MS550 – Adapter for diagnostics of steering racks without ECUs.
- MS-35670 – Universal cable for diagnostics of EPS racks and columns, and EHPS pumps.
- Cables FlexRay – for diagnostics of EPS units operating under protocol FlexRay.
- Diagnostic scanners – UCDS, VAS5054, Universal USB programmer.
- Cables for diagnostics of torque sensors.
- Diagnoses units dismantled from a car.
- Works with such protocols for data transmission as CAN, FlexRay.
- Diagnoses torque sensors separately from the vehicle units.
- Diagnoses vehicle units under load with a maximum absorbed current of 100A.
- Free online update of the equipment software and units database.
- Has the OBD II connector for connection of different diagnostic scanners to the Controller (Launch, MaxiSys, VAS5054, Bosch KTS, etc.).
- Compact size of the device, convenience and ease-of-use.
The manufacturer: MSG Equipment