TOPDON Phoenix Lite 2 OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool Professional
ECU Coding Scanner VAG Bi-Directional Automotive Tools Active Test
Access online/ECU coding to match and code newly replaced ECUs and unlock the hidden functions such as auto-folding windows, supported for VW, PORSCHE, BENZ, BMW, and more.
With V.A.G guided function; the Phoenix Lite 2 will walk you through the operation with step-by-step procedures to perform matching, calibrations, and basic settings while diagnosing, compatible with VW, SKODA, SEAT and more vehicles.
Bi-Directional controls can send commands to the ECU and control actuators to perform corresponding actions (e.g., moving windows, turning lights on and off, air conditioner, etc.) to help accurately identify problems.
28+ maintenance services include Oil Reset, EPB Reset, DPF, Gear Learning, Suspension Reset, Throttle Adaption, Odo Calibration, Windows Calibration and more.
OE-Level system diagnostics allows the customers to dive deep into vehicle systems, including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, and TPMS for more than 200 vehicle models, Compatible with GM, FORD, Chrysler, BENZ, BMW and more.
The Phoenix Lite 2 offers FCA Gateway access to perform enhanced diagnostics on FCA vehicles (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and more).
The AutoVIN function lets the Phoenix Lite 2 gather important vehicle information, including the vehicle make, model, and year of manufacture.
The customer can see more details in the interface with its 8″ high-resolution LCD screen (1280*800 pixels) enables the screen to be visible.
The Phoenix Lite 2 features a larger battery capacity to save you from repeatedly charging the Lite 2 throughout the day. The 12600mAh battery has up to 24 hours of battery life with the screen on.
2 years of free software updates allow customers to get the most features and best user experience with one click, maximizing return on investment.
All-In-One Diagnostics Scan Tool with 28+Maintenance Service Functions
1. Oil Reset (53 brands): Reset an Engine Oil Life tracking system once the oil has been changed.
2. SAS Reset (44 brands): Reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
3. EPB Reset(41 brands): Help replace and reset brake pads.
4. BMS Reset (31 brands): Clear the fault code of a low battery and make it match again.
5. DPF(39 brands): Regeneration of diesel particulate filter systems.
6. ABS Bleeding (34 brands): Help release air stuck in a vehicle’s braking system.
7. IMMOBILIZER: Disable any lost keys and add new keys.
8. Sunroof Reset: Initialize the sunroof control module data.
9. Suspension Reset (11 brands): Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibrations. (11 brands): Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibrations.
10. Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
11. AFS Headlamp Reset: Initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
12. Injector Coding: Write new injector code into the car system to correct cylinder injecting quantity. Write new injector code into the car system to fix the cylinder injecting quantity.
13. Gear Learning: Monitor specific crankshaft position sensor signals.
14. TPMS Reset: Reset the tire pressure monitoring system.
15.Throttle Adaption (37 brands): Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state.
16.A/F Reset (5 brands): Set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters.
17.ADBLUE Reset (8 brands): Reset urea after the diesel exhaust treatment fluid is replaced or filled up.
18.Coolant Bleed (5 brands): Activate the electronic water pump.
19.EGR Reset (7 brands): Learn the Exhaust Gas Recirculation valve after being cleaned.
20.Language Change (7 brands): Change the vehicle system’s language.
21.NOx Sensor Reset(8 brands): Reset catalytic converter learned value stored in ECU.
22.Odometer Calibration(9 brands).
23.Seats Calibration (18 brands): Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats.
24.STOP/STRAT (5 brands): Set up the automatic start-stop function in the ECU.
25.Reset AIRBAG: Reset the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator.
26.Transport Mode (13 brands): Deactivate the transport mode. Launch x431 Pros V
27.TIRE Reset (5 brands): Set the size parameters of the modified or replaced Tire. obd2 diagnostic tool professional
28.Windows Calibration (15 brands): Perform door window matching to recover the ECU’s initial memory.
***The vehicles supported by the IMMO(Key programming) function are limited, please obtain the key PIN codes from car manufacturers