iCarsoft POR V3.0 for Porsche
Diagnose Single Brand of most Models(OBDII-16DLC)
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Full System Diagnosis
ABS Bleeding(BLD)(Some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
Auto identify technology
Injector Coding (INJ)(Some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
Actuation Test / Bi-directory Test
Read &Clear DTC
Support Freeze Frame of Fault Code functions
Read Live Data
Supports Oil Service Reset
supports Battery Test
Electronic Parking Brake(EPB) system maintenance
Supports Data Review and Print
Battery Management System (BMS)(Some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
Full Speed Upgrade via Computer
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System (Some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
4.0” TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Electronic Throttle Control System(ETC)
DISPLAY LIVE DATA IN TEXT, GRAPH & ANALOG FOR EASY DATA REVIEW.
THE POR V3.0 CAN RECORD THE VEHICLE TEXTS HISTORY AND IDENTIFY THE VEHICLE INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY. ALSO KEEP THE LIVE DATA INFORMATION.
1. iCarsoft POR V3.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the system such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2. Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
3. Read Live Data.
4. Full ECU Diagnosis.
5. Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDIl-16 DLC.
6. Easy To Use With Silicone Keys.
7. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify model and year information in notime.
8. Actuation Test / Bidirectory Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
9. Support Freeze Frame of Fault Code functions.
10. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
11. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
12. Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
13. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
14. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
15. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates sAS while steering part replacement.
16. ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS brake sensitivity,or relearn while ABS replaced.
17. Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
18. Air Suspension, Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the message system close all doors flip through message system go to suspension reset or off.
19. TPMS service function include displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle`s ECu,inputting TPMS sensor replacement lDs and testing sensors.
20. Head Lamp is about the headlamp maintenance, maintenance and other related operations (including AFS setting), and then perform this function for calibration.
21. The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
22. Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
23. DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
24. Upgrade Via Computer.
25. Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French and more.
. Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
. This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not beavailable on all years/models.
206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. 4. DataStream
5. Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
11. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)