LAUNCH CRP129X Car Diagnostic Scanner Tool
1 Year Warranty
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Four System Diagnoses
LAUNCH CRP129X primarily diagnoses the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission systems. It reads and clears codes for those systems. That, in turn, makes it possible to clear the MIL, SRS and ABS service lights. You will know what the problem is any time your car breaks down. And that will help you determine whether it needs immediate attention, and how much you should expect to spend on repairs.
1. For Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2. For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3. For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
4. For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
Five Most Commonly Used Services Accessible
The LAUNCH OBD2 diagnostic scan tool CRP129X has been made to work effectively with 5 most commonly used services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance:
1. Oil Reset: It is also enabled with an oil service and lamp reset mechanism, a function which ensures that the vehicle engine is maintained in its rightful healthy self.
2. SAS Reset: It helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
3. EPB Service: Reset the brake pad after the repairs in electronic parking brake system are done. By using this system, the braking process is therefore made much simpler and easier.
4. TPMS Service: Looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, and performs TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
5. Throttle Adaptation: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
AutoVIN Technology Available for Efficient Analysis
The diagnostic tool equips with the AutoVIN technology which means that it will automatically read and store your vehicle’s VIN number, in one touch. It immediately identifies your car, and you don’t have to enter the year, make, engine, etc. of your car.
55 Supported Car Brands
LAUNCH CRP129X has wide compatibility rates with several modes of the OBD2 motor vehicles. The scanner works on pretty much any car made from 1996 and forward, as long as the car has a 16-pin OBD-II port: Asia: Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Samsung, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Tlisuzu Europe: Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Dacia, Eu Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Landrover, Citroen, Volvo, VW, Vauxhall South America: GMSA USA: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln Australia: Au Ford, Holden