ICARSOFT CR ULTRA FEATURES
1. Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage.
2. Onscreen relearn procedure.
3. Read &clear codes for all available systems.
4. Display lives data in text, graph & analogue for easy data review.
5. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify model and year information in no time.
6. Actuation test / Bi-directory test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
7. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration: Calibrate the steering wheel straight ahead or recalibrate SAS while replacing steering part.
8. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset, reset service mileage and service intervals.
9. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): System maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
10. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF): Regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
11. Battery Management System (BMS): registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
12. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC): Relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replacing the throttle valve.
13. ABS Bleeding: Release the air to restore ABS brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS is replaced.
14. Injector coding: Relearn the injector control parameter while the injector is renewed or replaced.
15. Support TPMS programming service: It allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
16. AFS Head Lamp reset means that the adaptive front lighting system can be rotated to either side, pressing the button means they stay pointing straight forward, and don’t turn anymore when turning the steering wheel.
17. Air Suspension: Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the message system close all doors flip through message system go to suspension reset or off.
18. Gearbox Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
19. Air conditioning service: Calibration of air-conditioning related control units, such as additional calibration of air mass flow, etc.
20. Air Filter Self-learning process after replacing the air filter.
21. Fuel Pump activation function, activate it when replacing a new one.
22. ODO Reset, this function allows you to revise the odometer date and write the original date into a new odometer.
23. Seat Match, this utility performs the re-initialization of the power seat adaptive memory.
24. Windows/Door/Roof, when replacing door glass and after battery replacement on a certain year, make, model vehicles special steps need to be taken in order to properly replace and reprogram the vehicle so the electric windows work properly, the door window glass position can be learned by executing this routine, which enables pinch protection and one touch up function.
25. Supports AdBlue Reset, Stop/Start Reset, Tyre Reset, Nox Sensor Reset, Gear Learning and more.
26. Automatic software upgrade.
27. Easy to feedback test questions online.
28. Provides convenient instruction with the customer in the interface.
29. Language Change, this routine is to change the language displayed in the instrument display.
30. Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Hungarian, Chinese. (More languages will be added in the future.)
Certain functions may be limited by the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
This tool covers 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available on all years /models.
Operating System | Android 10.0
CPU | 2.0GHz Quad-core
Display | 10″ Touch Screen (1280*800 Resolution)
RAM | 4GB
ROM | 64GB
Connectivity | Wi-Fi, WL AN (802. 11b/g/n) /Bluetooth 5.0
Camera | 8.0MP Rear-Facing Camera with AF
Built-in Battery | 6000mAh
Audio Output | Built-in Speakers
Input Voltage | DC 5V/2.5A
Working Temperature | 0℃~50℃(32~122℉)
Storage Temperature | -20℃~60℃(-4~ 140℉)
ICARSOFT CR ULTRA CONTENTS