LAUNCH CNC603A Automotive Fuel Injector Tester Ultrasonic Cleaner Injecting Flow Test
LAUNCH CNC603A Automotive Garage Equipment Tools Ireland
PLEASE NOTE: This product is AVAILABLE ON BACKORDERS ONLY. You can place your order online on our website. ( 6-7 weeks delivery since you placed your order). All orders are shipped from Ireland with a 23% VAT invoice Included.
Sheet Metal Shell Design Launch CNC-603A Ultrasonic Automotive Injector Cleaner & Tester Support On-vehicle Cleaning
Launch CNC603A Car Fuel Injector Tester Cleaner
is a professional 6-cylinder auto fuel injector testing cleaning machine. It will help us clean and test the injectors of gasoline cars and motorcycles. Support for more cars and motorcycles. It can Support diesel and gasoline washers. Its working voltage range is 110V.CNC603A Car Fuel Injector Tester Cleaner has more language Support For 99% of Cars and motorcycles.
Support for Audi, Australia Ford,for Benz,for BMW,for Brilliance,for Chevrolet,for Chevy,for Chrysler,for Citroen,for Dacia,for Dadi,for Daewo,for Daihatsu, Demo,for Fiat,for Ford,for GM,for Holden,for Honda,for Hyundai,for Isuzu,for Jaguar,for Kia,for Lancia,for Land Rover,for Mahindra,for Maruti,for Mazda,for Mitsubish,for Nissan,for Opel,for Peugeot,for Porsche,for Renault,for Romeo,for Rover,for Saab,for Seat,for Skoda,for Smart,for Subaru,for Suzuki,for Tata,for Toyota,for Volvo,for VW,for Yamaha.
1. Wide range of applications: CNC603A Car Fuel Injector Tester Cleaner is compatible. Support more cars and motorcycles to ‘clean’ and ‘test’ fuel injectors. It also can be used to ‘clean’ diesel fuel injectors.
2. Easy to operate: When cleaning, fix the car injector in the socket of the washing tank, add an appropriate amount of cleaning fluid, and the cleaning can be completed after power on; when testing, fix the car injector in the oil separator and add it to the glass tube Industrial alcohol, the test can be completed after power on.
3. Leading technology: Our company currently produces this portable and multi-functional automobile fuel injector cleaning and testing machine and has obtained a special patent.
4. Safety: Its working voltage range is 110V. When the machine is short-circuited, the fuse inside automatically trip to shut down the running machine to prevent electric shock.
How to work?
1. Clean the injector’s outside with cleaning liquid before opening the machine. Putting injectors in the ultrasonic bathtub after the outside of the injector is free of dirt. The cleaning fluid does not exceed the connection port of the pulse line.
2. Turn on the ultrasonic system, allowing the ultrasonic energy to dislodge any particles that build up inside the injectors. After
cleaning, the remaining cleaning fluid can be recycled.
3. Fixed injectors on the main machine, testing injectors for resistance, shorts, and current draw. The test liquid can be added to the half of the glass tube.
4. Performing leak test, spray pattern, and flow rate testing on the flow bench. The injectors are now returned to the flow bench to retest all functions.
Cleanup after Operation
1. After cleaning and testing, a cleanup should be done, which includes Pressing the [Drain] button on the control panel to drain the test solution into a fuel container.
2. Switch off the power switch and unplug the power plug.
3. Take out the ultrasonic cleaning pool, pour out all cleaning fluid wholly shown in Figure 4.2, and wipe the ultrasonic cleaning unit with a soft dry cloth.
4. Wipe the tabletop of the machine with a soft, dry cloth.
5. To avoid volatilization, all the test solutions in the fuel tank should be discharged. If it can be used again, store it in a
safe place. If it is dirty and cannot be used any more, dispose it according to relevant regulations.
Uniformity / Spray ability test: to detect the uniformity of the fuel injection quantity
of each injector and monitor the spray status of injectors thoroughly and carefully by using the backlight and to back flush injectors.
Leakage test: to test injectors’ leakage and dribbling conditions under system pressure.
Injecting flow test: to detect the amount of fuel injected normally by injectors in 15 seconds.
Auto. test: under specific working conditions and parameters, the precise simulation of the test of injectors
Under various working conditions.
Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform ultrasonic cleaning on multiple injectors at the same time, removing carbon
deposits on injectors completely.
On-Vehicle Cleaning: The device can perform on-vehicle cleaning and maintenance for various vehicle models with various disassembly-free cleaning connectors.
Version information: to check the software version information of the current device.
Adopting ultrasonic cleaning technology, the CNC-603A Injector Cleaner and tester presents a strong cleaning ability;
The product also adopts the microcomputer’s fuel pressure adjustment and control technology, which can ensure stable fuel pressure and a wide adjustable range. It applies to vehicles equipped with a variety of gasoline injection systems. Meanwhile, injectors’ cleaning and testing processes can be automated.
Thanks to the adoption of microcomputer automatic control and digital display technologies, the cleaning and testing processes can be controlled automatically, and the parameters of the primary status can be monitored in real-time.
Automatic fuel drain during a certain test can be realized via a routine, owing to the adoption of automatic fuel drain control technology. Start or [stop] fuel drainage via the [Drain] button on the control panel in a running or stop state.
Launch CNC603A Fuel Injector Tester Ultrasonic Cleaner
Power: AC220V-230V,50Hz/60Hz 1.5Amax
Mechanical Power: 300W
Ultrasonic Cleaning Power: 100W
Speed Range for Simulation Test: 10~9990rpm (step: 10rpm)
Timing Range: 1~9999s Pulse
Width Range: 0.5~25ms (step: 0.1ms)
Operating Volume: 2000ml
Packing Dimension: 438mm×438mm×528mm
Main Unit Dimension: 355mm×350mm×356mm
Net Weight: 10.5kg Gross
Environment Temperature: 0℃~+45℃
Relative Humidity: <85%
Strength of External Magnetic Field: <400A/m
Open fires are strictly prohibited within 2M.